Terms and Conditions for Day Care Services
1.1. All dogs must be registered with Canis Day Care Services prior to attending Day Care.
1.2. A meet and greet must be attended prior to a dog joining Day Care.
1.3. Day Care is not suitable for all dogs.
1.4. Dogs must be at least 6 months old to attend Day Care.
1.5. Written consent (within the registration form) is required if the owner would like their dog to be walked off the lead.
2.1. Female dogs who come into season will not be able to attend Day Care for the duration of their season (2 – 3 weeks).
2.2. All dogs accepted must have an up-to-date vaccination certificate.
2.3. All dogs accepted require to be wormed and de-ﬂead regularly.
2.4. It is the owners responsibility to ensure the dog is of adequate health and fitness to participate in the Day Care activities.
3. Emergencies / Accidents
3.1. In the event that your dog should fall ill during Day Care, Canis reserve the right to call out a vet, all charges of which will be passed on to the owners account.
3.2. Canis takes great pride in the care of any animal in their charge, however, they cannot be held responsible for any loss, accident, injury, illness or death caused to any animal whilst in their care.
4.1. All dogs must wear a secure collar with an identification tag containing the registered owners name and address.
4.2. It is also compulsary to micro-chip your dog for identity purposes.
5. Fees / Cancellation
5.1. To benefit from discount rates, payment must be made in full for that particular period.
5.2. Payment for DayCare must be made in advance, via credit /debit card to secure a place for that date.
5.3. If no payment is received, Canis reserve the right to refuse your dog and will contact you to inform you of this.
5.4. If you cancel within 72 hours notice you will be charged in full.
6.1. The owner allows and consents for their dog to be photographed, videotaped, and/or used in any media or advertising by Canis without prior approval. All such photographs and videos etc. are the property of Canis.
1. The promoter is: Canis UK Ltd (company no. 09231201 ) whose registered office is at Canis UK Ltd, Parkwall Lodge, Heol Y Parc, CF14 0HY.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Canis UK Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
6. Only ONE entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Competition start date is 26/12/2016
7.1 Closing date for entry will be 15/12/2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9.1 You will need to LIKE our facebook page.
9.2 SHARE and LIKE the competition post.
9.3 COMMENT on the post "#DogsLoveIt".
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: ONE Tuffie brand dog bed (50cmx55cm) and ONE Tuffie brand Sock to fit bed.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: (delete as applicable)
by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Wales.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Canis UK Ltd and not to any other party.
23. The dog in the picture is NOT included.
**The value of the prize was correct at the issue of competition. The value may change without notice and/or correction.
If you would like to discuss any of our terms and conditions, we wil be more than happy to have someone contact you to answer any questions you may have. Please contact us on 029 2221 9687 or you can email us at